The Spiders are a youth baseball team in Parker, CO. As a sponsor, you can help families cover some of their costs while reaching an ideal audience of youth baseball parents and coaches.
If you’re interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us here.
Let’s take a closer look at the following:
- The audience you can reach as a sponsor
- The costs that Spiders families are hoping to cover
- The fees associated with a sponsorship of this site
This site is still very new, having launched in the middle of June. However, it’s already reached a very extensive audience. Let’s take a look at the preliminary traffic numbers…
First six weeks of traffic (June 17 – August 9)
- Unique Users: 368,406
- Page Views: 661,855
- Sessions: 577,755
- Gender Split: 59% Women (52% 35-44), 41% Men (49% 35-44)
- Education: 67% college, 12% grad school
- Relationship Status: 87% married
- Top Cities: Chicago, Omaha, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Houston, Indianapolis, Louisville, Kansas City, St. Louis, Philadelphia
- Top Countries: 99% United States (1% Canada, Australia and United Kingdom)
- Behavior: 63% new visitor, 37% returning
- Device: 81% mobile, 10% desktop, 9% tablet
- Mobile: 61% iPhone, 9% iPad
Note that select annual sponsorships also include dedicated emails sent to all Spiders subscribers. Ask us for current numbers on the size of the list as this is constantly growing!
Tournament baseball is not cheap, especially when you train at a state-of-the-art facility with the best possible instruction. Our costs for use of the Bardo’s facility alone for training and instruction is about $2,000 per player.
We’re sensitive to how quickly the costs go up, so we make sure to limit expenses outside of the facility. As you see below, costs quickly reach $3,000 per player.
- Facility: $2,000
- 14 Tournaments: $700
- Uniforms, Insurance, etc.: $300
- 11 Players
- ~$3,000 Team Fee Per Player ($33,000)
Sponsorships will go a long way to helping with these costs. Every dollar sent via sponsorships through this site will be shared among the families.
Here is an overview of what is available…
Top Ad (Above Every Blog Post)
- Size: 728×90 (image above was resized to fit inside of a blog post)
- Cost: $500/month or $5,000 per year
- Extras: Includes three dedicated emails with annual payment
- Your sponsorship covers equivalent of one player’s full year membership and one player’s practice facility and instruction for full year
Bottom Ad (Below Every Blog Post
Sidebar Ad #1 (Top Right of Every Blog Post)
Want to Be a Spiders Sponsor?
If you want to be a Spiders sponsor or have any questions at all, please contact us here!